[syslinux] lpxelinux.0 - 6.02 - failed to load ldlinux.c32

Petry Roman, SHS-S IT-TS Roman.Petry at shsservices.org
Sat Oct 26 01:08:43 PDT 2013

Hello Geert
Thanks for replying.. But i think i can´t use it, as i don´t reach the point where the debug module will be available.. it just pulls the lpxelinux.0 and tries to get the next download-- the ldlinux.c32 and it fails...and freezes.

And the next step would be other modules i think.. if i´m wrong.. excuse me 8-).. yesterday i managed to get ipxelinux working from ipxe.org.. so the nic should work. I used the undionly.kpxe on all models and it worked.. so i think it should be possible to fix this with lpxelinux.0..

Ipxe was just a test, but what i really want is lpxelinux as my menus and te system behind are syslinux based 8-).. the ipxe guys had the ability to put more debug output to the normal screen by compiling the bin file with a DEBUG Parameter. Lpxelinux doesn´t have such a thing, i guess ?

Perhaps someone else has another tip.

Bye
roman