[syslinux] testing out 6.03 network booting...

Andrew Rae A.M.Rae at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Aug 9 13:09:21 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Appears to all be working under 6.03-pre19 on vmware workstation 8, as well as on a series 8 Asus board I tried with an onboard Intel NIC..

That's in all 4 modes I was trying - BIOS (both pxelinux and lpxelinux), EFI32, EFI64.
I used both HTTP (not in pxelinux) and TFTP to boot from to test each.

(Apologies again for not getting some packet dumps done before when you'd asked !)

Cheers,
Andrew