[syslinux] Syslinux 6.03 UEFI PXE Boot

Vancek, Sascha svan at msc-ge.com
Sun Dec 21 22:50:20 PST 2014

Hi,

I installed Syslinux 6.03 on Windows 2008 R2 for PXE Boot.

Legacy Boot works fine.

In UEFI PXE boot ( files taken from /efi64, syslinux.efi renamed to
bootmgfw.efi  ) the System boots up into menu correctly. In "default"  I
configured to either boot efishell.64 or bootx64.efi (Windows PE).

But I get following error if I select on to boot:

Invalid boot signature 0x00, bailing out...

Or

Invalid boot signature 0x0b, bailing out...

Regards

Sascha Vancek

MSC Technologies GmbH

sascha.vancek at msc-technologies.eu
<mailto:sascha.vancek at msc-technologies.eu>

Zeppelinstr.1a

85375 Neufahrn

Germany

Office:

+49 8165 906 256

www.msc-technologies.eu <http://www.msc-technologies.eu/>

Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Leistungsbedingungen die
unter http://www.msc-technologies.eu/T&C abrufbar sind.

Our standard terms and conditions apply which are
available under http://www.msc-technologies.eu/T&C.

MSC Technologies GmbH

Headquarters:		Industriestrasse 16, 76297 Stutensee

Trade Register: 	Mannheim, HRB Nr. 10 3631

Board:		 	Johannes Alberti, Peter Bielefeld, Silvano Geissler,  Klaus Hagenacker, Thomas Klein, Mike McCoy,
			Manfred Schwarztrauber, Patrick Zammit

VAT: 			DE 143 585 507

WEEE Reg. Nr. :		DE 31011852

Diese E-Mail enthalt vertrauliche und/ oder rechtlich geschutzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfanger sind, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und loschen Sie diese E-Mail.

The information contained in this message is confidential and/ or protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message.