[syslinux] Syslinux 6.03 UEFI PXE Boot

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:21:38 PST 2014

> Hi,
>

> I installed Syslinux 6.03 on Windows 2008 R2 for PXE Boot.
>
> Legacy Boot works fine.
>
> In UEFI PXE boot ( files taken from /efi64, syslinux.efi renamed to
> bootmgfw.efi  ) the System boots up into menu correctly. In "default"  I
> configured to either boot efishell.64 or bootx64.efi (Windows PE).

What exactly do you mean with "default"? Do you mean the default
configuration file for the UEFI network bootloader? Or, instead, you
mean the first-priority efi bootloader in your UEFI firmware?

BTW, syslinux.efi version 6.03 is not capable of chainloading to
another efi bootloader. This feature might, perhaps, be available in
future versions.

Regards,
Ady.