[syslinux] SYSLINUX API call INT 22h/AX=0xC

Kevin Tran ktran at broadcom.com
Wed Feb 12 22:51:01 PST 2014

Hi Peter,
I traced over these routines you suggested briefly and I didn't see where it invokes PXE UNDI_API (PXENV_UNDI_SHUTDOWN(0x5) to shut down the device.   When this is invoked, my UNDI driver will put the device into an inactive state so that it doesn't do any more DMA read/write over PCIe bus anymore.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Kevin