[syslinux] EFI build problems

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:12:05 PST 2014

> On 01/02/2014 04:09 AM, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> >
> > Issuing another make after this gave the previous error again:
> >
> > isolinux.asm:1102: error: TIMES value -4 is negative
> >

> I just fixed this one... it seems to be a consequence of merging in the
> MOVZX isolinux fix into the firmware branch.
>
> 	-hpa

Although the current error report was originated by an EFI (6.xx)
build, the "same" (equivalent) prior MOVZX isolinux fix was
previously also applied to the elflink and master (4.xx) branches.

I'd like to request the application of the same msg's "reduction" to
the other official branches (4.xx and elflink).

TIA,
Ady.