[syslinux] Syslinux: Pending patches

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Sun Jan 5 11:44:29 PST 2014

Gene Cumm <gene.cumm at gmail.com> writes:

> 10/15 Upgrade to Lua 5.2.2, add filesystem module and get_key binding (21)
> 10/07 Lua get_key & example (is this in the 5.2.2 upgrade?)

Hi,

All my Lua work is included in the lua523 branch of
https://github.com/wferi/syslinux.git.  No need to review the once
attached menu.lua, that was not meant for inclusion, I'm already using
an improved version of it now.  I'll submit it soon enough as an
example, probably together with some cmenu example in Lua.  That is, if
the needed infrastructure (basically my lua523 branch) gets accepted.
--
Thanks,
Feri.