[syslinux] installing syslinux on a fresh system (SATA)

Mau Z zmau1962 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 01:15:09 PST 2014

Hi!

I have the same situation, but some more information :
1) I have tried to change the last line to "APPEND root=/dev/sda1", it did
not seem to make any difference
2) If I type ENTER at the prompt, syslinux loads the kernel (but with the
same results mentioned above).
    So, clearly I have a problem with my extlinux.conf.

Thanks
Mau