[syslinux] vesamenu fullscreen efi boot

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Jan 16 16:34:48 PST 2014

On 01/16/2014 03:19 PM, Aaron McSorley wrote:
> This is for a USB boot image where I won't have advance knowledge of
> the different screen resolutions it boots on

I have been meaning to add the ability to add splash screens of
different resolutions, as well as give some ability how to position it,
but I have not had time and is unlikely to find time.

It would make a good project for someone with some C coding skill to
implement, it doesn't require any kind of low-level knowledge.

Stretching/resizing would be another nice option, for someone who knows
enough about image conversion.