[syslinux] FTP directory

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Jan 17 20:20:23 PST 2014

This message is for Ady.

Ady, I cannot e-mail you privately/off-list because your e-mail service
provider (Hotmail) incorrectly believes that the static IP address of
my outbound mail server is on a dynamic IP, and thus it (Hotmail) refuses
all e-mail from me.

This forces me to give you the information via this mailing list.

If you have test images that you would like me to try, you may place
them here:

	Host: ftp.tristatelogic.com

My FTP server is set up for anonymous FTP (only) and the above directory
is world writable.

Please note that the /private/ directory is *not searchable*  Thus,
if you cd to that directory and try to get a directory listing, you
will be unable to do so.

Please note also that there is only about 4GB free in this partition.
Thus, if you try to put more than about 3.9 GiB onto my FTP server,
failure will most certainly ensue.

Regards,
rfg