[syslinux] Makefiles: includes and rule prerequisites

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 14:44:26 PST 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:
> Hello Gene,
>
> I did get your observation, but I didn't get what you
> are expecting from the mailinglist.

To ask HPA, Matt Fleming and anyone else that may have more
experience/insight/background than I do.

> I do see that you are reporting two issues.
> My suggestion is that you commit patches for issues
> with what you think that is best.

Therein lies the issue: I'm not sure what the best solution is.  Why
were the the *.tmp files included in the first place?  Would it be
worth the effort to attempt the more complex dependencies?  I know
Matt took some effort at some point to put some of these dependencies
in and for com32, I just completed out some more today.

--
-Gene