[syslinux] After USB boot problems on Gigabyte GA-M55Plus-S3G

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:18:19 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:

> It is been a while ago that I got a syslinux wiki account.
> So I don't know how hard it is to get one these days.
> My message is that getting a syslinux wiki account is possible.
> And if the account creation process is broken, please tell.

Aside from the captcha, it should be easy.  As Geert says, please let
us know if it isn't.

"2012-07-21 : Because of persistent spam attacks, we now require
accounts to be manually authorized to edit the wiki. After creating an
account, plesae contact us to have your account enabled for edits."
This human interaction is so far the best alternative found.

--
-Gene