[syslinux] mdiskchk and WinPE, file found \o/

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:32:53 PDT 2014

Baaaaah, phooey!  Yeah, get two e-mail clients like I have: Mozilla
Thunderbird for Geert and Microsoft Outlook for everyone else I frequently
correspond with, who don't want to scroll just to read what's new.  Some
things just aren't universal, even if one thinks they should be.  What a
world.  - Shao

Further help to keep  our mailing list (archive) in good shape is welcome.

In other words: Make it possible that people can read in the discussion
order,
reply below the text.

---