[syslinux] mdiskchk and WinPE, file found \o/

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:13:37 PDT 2014

On 7/8/2014 12:38, Jernej Simončič wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 5:32:53, Shao Miller wrote:
>
>> Baaaaah, phooey!  Yeah, get two e-mail clients like I have: Mozilla
>> Thunderbird for Geert and Microsoft Outlook for everyone else I frequently
>> correspond with, who don't want to scroll just to read what's new.
>
> That's why you trim the irrelevant quotes, and only leave in the parts
> you're replying to.

I am only teasing Geert (whom I appreciate) for consistently requesting
that people bottom-post to the Syslinux mailing-list, when it seems to
me that the world is divided on the subject of top-posting versus
bottom-posting.  His art for conveying that bottom-posting is granted as
universally preferred is unmatched by his top-posting counterparts, even
though they're obviously right. ;)  - Shao