[syslinux] EFI booting over network - can't then load anything

Andrew Rae A.M.Rae at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 00:09:50 PDT 2014

Many thanks!

I think we thought that it was more functional in EFI mode than it is - apologies !

I/We tried to do a RedHat 7 RC UEFI Network Boot - and that seemed to work OK & as expected....
If we could only get Centos 6.5 and some version of WindowsPE to boot! - we could switch to using EFI booting on the new pc's/laptops to image them up!

Thanks - I'll keep my eye on the mailing list & try it on a few of the newer releases as they come out
Andrew

p.s. I've just realised I've been using the tftpd-hpa implementation for years - thanks for that too!