[syslinux] isohybrid has 2 variants

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Tue Jun 24 14:25:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

> I just posted comments as requested. They have no more value than
> others. Please go ahead and do what you think it's appropriate.

I will polish the sections, add some "See also" section,
put this all into a new wiki article, and add a link at
the end of the ISOLINUX wiki.

If new info ore wishes arise, then the new article can be
enhanced. Some info about EFI boot image production would
be great.

> PS: If you want/need to, for a list of pages in the wiki, use
> "special pages" -> "all pages".

Oh. There is another article
  http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/Master_Boot_Record
which provides what i felt missing in
  http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/Mbr
I now switched the link in my isohybrid article sketch.

Will have to think about a description of the three terminologies
for the six MBR files.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas