[syslinux] syslinux 6.03pre17 + gpxelinux.0 + iso from http not working

Ross, Matt m.g.ross at herts.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 07:33:42 PDT 2014

Ady,

I switched the dhcp server to lpelinux.0 and although it still doesn't work, with two slashes and using 127.0.0.1 it doesn't fail immediately. There's a delay of about 15 seconds between 'Loading http://127.0.0.1/Software/Util1.iso...' and 'failed'. With three slashes it fails immediately. Using any other IP or DNS hostname it fails immediately as well.

Regards,

Matt