[syslinux] Syslinux EFI + TFTPBOOT Support

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Fri Mar 7 07:50:50 PST 2014

On 2014年03月07日 23:05, Ady wrote:
> I understand that these remarks might seem not the main issue, but I
> tend to think that once you are successful while using only "default"
>
> values and in a minimalistic case, you could add complexity
> (different paths, multiple firmwares, additional kernels, multiple
> cfg files...).
Ady,
Thanks. I will follow your advice to test more.

Gene,
You mentioned you have booted several EFI64 systems with x86-64 kernels
successfully.
Could you please share your config files of dhcp, tftpd, pxelinux, and
the tree of your tftpboot dir?
Thanks in advance.

Steven.

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan. http://www.nchc.org.tw