[syslinux] Packaging Issue with 6.03pre6

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Fri Mar 7 16:17:55 PST 2014

On 2014年03月08日 03:55, Erwan Velu wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> While trying to package this release for mageia4, I found that the efi
> scripts are considering that we do have a git repo while we are supposed to
> use tarballs.
>
> To avoid this issue, I've been adding a very stupid fix to my build.
>
> What's you opinion on it ?
>
> At least, with it, I can build syslinux from the tarball.
>
> Erwan,
I confirmed this issue on 6.03-pre7, too. A similar modification was
added and it works.
My 2 cents.

Steven.

Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan. http://www.nchc.org.tw
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/47CF935C
Fingerprint: 0240 1FEB 695D 7112 62F0  8796 11C1 12DA 47CF 935C