[syslinux] Issues with syslinux_run_command(str) and parameters

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 11:32:18 PDT 2014

> As common user, my understanding of the relevant global directives
> is:
>
> _ PROMPT: Whether (or not) to directly execute the DEFAULT (or UI if
> present) directive.

I want to correct the way I previously formulated the PROMPT
directive.
_ PROMPT: Whether (or not) to directly execute the DEFAULT directive;
only valid if the UI directive is not used.

In my prior email I formulated the expression incorrectly.

This correction still doesn't change the main point of my email, but
I wanted to clarify it just in case someone takes the prior
description of the PROMPT directive as valid.

Regards,
Ady.