[syslinux] No thanks for breaking third-party applications

Dean Graff graff97 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:26:06 PST 2014

mira, I the maker of statix BSD, statix linux and statix ctools. Please
stop being so rude and raping hard working foss projects for all they are
worth. You wrote mksh, you write mirbsd, be a little less lazy and use the
skills that we all trained you with for free --  to contribute back to
foss. Ie; repair the functionality yourself, and then give it to us.  We
are not here to help you sell your products.
I am equally not amused by your behaviour.
- Graff