[syslinux] pxelinux efi64 boot woes on hyper-v gen 2

Luke Ledgerd luke.ledgerd at niteco.se
Mon Nov 24 00:24:45 PST 2014

http://www.niallbrady.com/2014/06/11/when-uefi-network-booting-on-a-hyperv-gen-2-vm-you-might-get-pxe-e99-unexpected-network-error/

P.S. It's not this and I'm getting a PXE-E99 tftp failure "Unexepected Network Error", so I'll guess I'll need to investigate what kind of TFTP server makes hyper-v happy. Virtualbox, VmWare seem to have the same EFI boot code & output the same error message.

Probably not a problem for the syslinux mailing list.

Luke