[syslinux] Syslinux 6.03 released

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:37:48 PDT 2014

> I would like to do a short cycle for 6.04, because 64-bit support for
> ext4 has come up as a very high priority.  Therefore I do not want to
> stuff too many things into the 6.04 release but hold them for 6.05.

The "64-bit support for ext4" was one of those I listed in my prior
email about _some_ of the pending issues, (Subject: "Are any of these
still relevant?")
 http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2014-September/022635.html

There are more known issues (with and without some kind of patch),
not included in that email.

> Changes in 6.03:

I have some minor additional items listed (or with a slightly
different wording). One that might be worth mentioning:

	* pxe: (Re-)add support for embedded DHCP options.

Thank You and Best Regards,
Ady.