[syslinux] Syslinux 6.03 released

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Tue Oct 14 08:11:32 PDT 2014

With the release of 6.03 on October 6th. but page still shows latest as

2013-10-13 : Syslinux 6.02 released.

http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/The_Syslinux_Project

On 6 Oct 2014 at 9:35, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:35:19 -0700
From:           	"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com>
To:             	For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
<syslinux at zytor.com>
Subject:        	[syslinux] Syslinux 6.03 released

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
ROSETTA     20538399.546655   |   SETI        35094335.283328
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    36914493.142900