[syslinux] Boot another *.efi from SYSLinux?

Andrew Rae A.M.Rae at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 00:55:19 PDT 2014

Conrad,

As far as I know, (and I've asked about this previously) - none of what you've asked is possible yet (that is, launching another .efi file and memdisk are unavailable at present).

I'm hoping this feature comes in the near future, so we can chainload into the Microsoft install environments from syslinux like we do currently in BIOS mode.

Cheers
Andrew