[syslinux] PXE booting WinPE with UEFI architecture

Jason Jones jason.s.jones at convergys.com
Thu Sep 4 05:31:14 PDT 2014

This got me closer, but it got to "Encapsulating winpe.wim..." and never went through the rest of the way. Ultimately PXELINUX apparently timed out and the machine rebooted.

Here is relative portion of pxelinux:

LABEL SCCM OSD Boot
MENU LABEL ^2. SCCM OSD Boot
        com32 linux.c32
        append wimboot initrdfile=bootmgr.exe,BCD,boot.sdi,winpe.wim
TEXT HELP
                Deployment of Operating System via SCCM.

Jason Jones
Sr. Associate, Network Services | End User Computing
3947 N Oak St Ext | Valdosta, GA 31605
O  +15137844955
E jason.s.jones at convergys.com