[syslinux] interacting with UART

Tal Lubko tallubko at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 13:56:42 PDT 2015

Hi Geert

Thanks for your help.
What I'm planning to do is to write COM32 image that will open UART channel and wait for input (until timeout arrives).
In case input arrives, it will parse and validate it and act accordingly.
My solution doesn't involve user interaction.

I've searched the page you've sent me and it talks about serial console and I'm not sure I can use it for my needs.

So what I'd like to know is, does Syslinux supports UART in COM32 image?

Thanks again,
Tal