[syslinux] [syslinux:master] efi/pxe: Reuse handle

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 05:53:55 PDT 2015

> Regarding HP and the lack of "support", I always consider "support" as
> something you can contact technical support about while "functional"
> is more community-supported.  It's common to find a lack of Linux
> support.
>
> --
> -Gene

These particular devices are sold with some Windows OS, or
alternatively with some Linux OS. There are some downloads in the HP
support site for Linux available for these particular models, but,
based on the not-so-short list of updates for their firmware under the
Windows OS category for these models, HP seems to "sell" them (or at
least, used to) with Linux, but not really "support" it.

Considering that someone from inside HP was writing to the Syslinux
Mailing List, I was hoping it could perhaps trigger some positive
reaction. As they say, hope is the last thing...

Regards,
Ady.