[syslinux] HP EFI binaries

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 23:42:50 PDT 2015

> Gene
>
> Thanks for the reply. I didn't have a guid command, and couldn't find the
> equivalent. dh > fs0:\efi-dh.txt worked, but dh -p Net did not so I ran dh

Nothing of the sort listed with the help command to list the full
GUIDs and their aliases?

> -d -v -p SimpleNetwork > fs0:\efi-simplenetwork.txt

Excellent job on finding the target alias.

> Also attaching a screenshot from Oscar's debug code.
>
> Thank you

At least it makes it through a lot of the initial code.

--
-Gene

<<<

Hi Gene,
Please see my code here
https://github.com/ppatpat/syslinux/edit/master/efi/main.c\efi_create_binding()

At the end it includes simple code printing to console the corresponding SB GUID
in case of error (i.e. missing SB); I think that code is 100% harmless and pretty
handy in these situations.

Best,
Patrick