[syslinux] uEFI PXE Primer/Examples

RANDY WEISMAN rweisman at arrow.com
Wed Aug 26 07:08:34 PDT 2015

Patrick,

Even more confusing.  I downloaded the 6.03 syslinux tar and extracted all the files.

It shows 3 pxechn versions,

[root at localhost_PXENG ~]# cd /tmp/syslinux-6.03
[root at localhost_PXENG syslinux-6.03]# find . -name pxechn.c32
./efi32/com32/modules/pxechn.c32
./efi64/com32/modules/pxechn.c32
./bios/com32/modules/pxechn.c32

Is it possible to pxechn to a BIOS pxelinux.0?