[syslinux] Looking for ways to save space - AKA how to boot multiple machines from the same root

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:13:13 PDT 2015

Actually, I think I found the best way to do it, AUFS exported via NFS.
I'll still probably be exporting /RAID/diskless/XXXXX-mythtv-0.27-fixes
However that will probably be an AUFS mount point for my baseOS folder and
my XXXXX folder. Anything machine specific would go into XXXXX, like the
hostname file.
I'll probably do some testing with an actual system this weekend, but so far
nfs mounting a test folder seems to work like I need it to.

Marc