[syslinux] HP EFI binaries

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 23:46:29 PDT 2015

Sorry guys; I got a bit lost about Gene's request on this thread;
usually a handle dump like

# dh > handles.txt

it's all we need to see the relationship between the
NBP's device handle and the Service Binding handles.
Did you get handles.txt? is it available for download somewhere?

 Gene, after modifying some of Patrick's code I have been able to get the
 EFI_GUID - 83F01464-99BD-45E5-B383AF6305D8E9E6
<<<

OK that GUID is EFI_UDP4_SERVICE_BINDING_PROTOCOL_GUID
then you bound the required Service Binding protocol.
Could you please show us here the modified code?

 Does this give you the info you need?
<<<

Depending on your code changes we could infer the
handle structure but the dump I've mentioned before
(if you didn't already uploaded somewhere) would be
nice to see.

Best,
Patrick