[syslinux] HP EFI binaries

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:36:41 PDT 2015

>  Gene, after modifying some of Patrick's code I have been able to get the
>  EFI_GUID - 83F01464-99BD-45E5-B383AF6305D8E9E6
> <<<
>
> OK that GUID is EFI_UDP4_SERVICE_BINDING_PROTOCOL_GUID
> then you bound the required Service Binding protocol.
> Could you please show us here the modified code?

FWIW,

http://uefi.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-efiguid-vs-registry-guid-format.
html

If searching for:

 83F01464-99BD-45E5-B383AF6305D8E9E6

you might possibly need to search instead for:

 83F01464-99BD-45E5-B383-AF6305D8E9E6

or even for:

 83f01464-99bd-45e5-b383-af6305d8e9e6

I'm not sure if this will help in this (or in some other) context:

 "BIOS Implementation Test Suite"

 http://biosbits.org/

 https://github.com/biosbits/bits/blob/master/python/efi.py

Incidentally, one of the few recent commits was:
 "efi: Add GUIDs for EFI networking protocols "

(and some other commit, regarding compatibility with GCC 5.2; another
FWIW)

My apologies if this happens to be noise only.

Regards,
Ady.