[syslinux] HP EFI binaries

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 01:00:59 PDT 2015

 Gene,
 Your binaries didn't work for me,
<<<
I had problems with them too (I didn't see anything)

 however I put some code in to print the byes of mac1 and mac2. In efi_create_binding()
 it does go through all of the macs looking for the correct one and then finds a 100% match. In this case the mac is
 8c-dc-d4-0d-a5-f0 so && memcmp(mac_1, mac_2, PXE_MAC_LENGTH) == 0) { is correct
<<<

mmmhh that means there's a match considering the 32 bytes of the MAC (PXE_MAC_LENGTH)
then you don need the previous hack considering only the last 5 bytes of the MAC;
and what happens after the match? do you get EFI_SUCCESS when trying to "open" the
found Service Bind protocol handle???

Best,
Patrick