[syslinux] HP EFI binaries

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:08:19 PDT 2015

On Aug 30, 2015 8:42 PM, "Derrick" <derrick22 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gene thanks, here is the output
>
> My IP is 10.2.49.10
> Img @ 71d89718 = 8cdcd40ca5f0
> Udp @ 71d89718 = 8cdcd40ca5f0
>
> From that point it is hung

I find it hard to believe that it'd print that.  I think you did a
copy/paste and forgot to update and trimmed some data.

Does your HP DL160 G9 have an iLO with remote KVM function?  If not and you
feel a screenshot from a real camera is too big for the list, feel free to
send it to me directly.

--Gene

syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Derrick M <derrick.martinez at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > Gene,
>> >
>> > Your binaries didn't work for me, however I put some code in to print
the
>> > byes of mac1 and mac2. In efi_create_binding() it does go through all
of the
>> > macs looking for the correct one and then finds a 100% match. In this
case
>> > the mac is 8c-dc-d4-0d-a5-f0 so && memcmp(mac_1, mac_2,
PXE_MAC_LENGTH) ==

https://sites.google.com/site/genecsyslinux/150829-efi-1136.tgz?attredirects=0&d=1

>> Those should produce debug text listing the original PxeBc handle and
>> its full MAC then proceed to list the UDPv4Sb handles and their MACs.
>> I'm still trying to figure out if there's a way to get the handle
>> numbers that the shells use.

MAC
PXE_MAC_LENGTH -