[syslinux] FWD: Syslinux post from localpart at domain.tld requires approval

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Dec 22 01:06:01 PST 2015

Hello,

Usually is it easy to identify a valid non-subscriber-posting.

Example given: the four postings about "bugzilla is back" in last day.

Today there is a posting from
the data plane development kit project, http://dpdk.org/
DPDK is a set of libraries and drivers for fast packet processing.
Packets being network packets.

That posting is not spam, but it should not go to this mailinglist.

Thing I'm telling is that there is at least one person  ( me :-) who
does act upon 'Syslinux post from localpart op domain.tld requires approval'
messages.

Sometimes I think I should handover that/this job.
Mostly I think "it is not much effort, just continue".
Now I found a good opportunity to tell about it, hence this message.

Regards
Geert Stappers
 --
Live and let live