[syslinux] Unable to PXE boot

Lane software.research.development at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:02:23 PST 2015

Yes, that default file is actual content and working on my much older
master node which is using syslinux 3.86. On the new system with an updated
Gentoo install, it's not working. I have tried, 3.86, 4.07, 5.10, and 6.03.
All gave the same results w/ the posted pxelinux.cfg/default file. I'm
currently back at 5.10 on the new master.

Tomorrow when I get back in I will change that file to what you recommend
to see if that helps.