[syslinux] efi build dependent on git update

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 06:48:16 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:

> Happy New Year!
>

> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 05:29:29PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:

>> > 1) Sorry I didn't see that patch. I was just looking at
>> > http://git.kernel.org/cgit/boot/syslinux/syslinux.git/
>>
>> Where the youngst patch is three month old.
>>
>> So where is the patch to not call git when not present?
>
> It is the `git clone` URL that I'm looking for ...

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/boot/syslinux/syslinux.git/

  git clone -o github-genec git://github.com/geneC/syslinux.git
  git remote add github-genec git://github.com/geneC/syslinux.git

branch syslinux-6.04-prep though I'm planning on doing the master
branch (including the one behind the currently broken git daemon at
git.zytor.com) in the next few days and review the patches for chain
and lua.

--
-Gene