[syslinux] DMARC test (request)

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Mon Jan 19 02:06:01 PST 2015

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Patrick Masotta wrote:

> Yahoo is trying to fight spammers

Wrong. They ignore any and all abuse complaints I sent to them.
This directly led to *@*.yahoo.* blocked at the MTA level on my
private mailbox.

> what happens if tomorrow some other mayor e-mail provider
> decides to implement similar measures?

People who do not honour the existing standards, or even
positively break them, should not be eMail providers.
Period. (Note that this includes Googlemail, who also
ignore abuse complaints, and break Greylisting.)

Can we *please* ignore all those Yahoo! thingies now and

bye,
//mirabilos
--
>> Why don't you use JavaScript? I also don't like enabling JavaScript in
> Because I use lynx as browser.
+1
	-- Octavio Alvarez, me and ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ (Mario Lang) on debian-devel