[syslinux] DMARC test (request)

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 01:33:45 PST 2015

>I wonder (please forgive my ignorance), whether there would be any
>change/improvement if the "Reply-To:" and "CC:" fields would be
>interchanged (back) from the current behavior (since March 2014 or so,
>http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2014-March/021895.html ). Perhaps
>Hotmail (and family) would accept these (Yahoo-originated) messages
>then?

AFAIK if the list sends" its e-mails from its own domain from its own e-mail address
the problem would be solved

Please read here:
"I operate a mailing list and I want to interoperate with DMARC, what should I do?"
http://www.dmarc.org/faq.html#s_3

There are several options; yours would be:
"3- Take ownership of the email message by changing the RFC5322.From address to one in the
mailing list's domain (user at example.com => address at mailinglistdomain.com),
and adding a DKIM signature for that domain."

Best,
Patrick