[syslinux] DMARC test (request)

Don Cupp doncuppjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 06:28:09 PST 2015

> Smoking was loved by millions but it is bad,
> smokers are today forced to quit or have an every day
> harder life. Why? because smoking kill people...

Nice....

> I think it's the way to go; we (lists) are the ones that have to adapt.

I'm inclined to agree, but that's not a small thing to change, nor is the path clear.
Do you simply make reference to the original sender as proposed earlier?
Have a per user list email address that relays to their registered email address maybe?

Maybe there is another option.....what if the DMARC test could be enhanced to allow a user to authorize a list/domain to send on their behalf. As it's the technology that's being adopted, maybe it should be adapted as well.