[syslinux] UEFI/EFI booting and constantly asking for ldlinux.e64

Nelson, Ryan M. (ARC-TI)[SGT, INC] ryan.m.nelson at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 1 18:56:32 PDT 2015

On 7/1/2015 3:04 PM, Nelson, Ryan M. (ARC-TI)[SGT, INC] via Syslinux wrote:
> I've replaced the files from ones grabbed from GIT and now the boot
> fails quickly stating:
>
> --snip console--
> Boot Failed: PXE Device 3: Integrated NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1
> --end console--

For troubleshooting I put a Netgear switch in place and connected all
network connections to the same network and enabled all NICs for UEFI
PXE boot.  Still same problem but 4 x now ;)

Is there any debugging options I can enable for spitting out more info
and try to determine where in the code the boot is dying at?

Thanks,
Ryan