[syslinux] boot... round 2

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:54:15 PDT 2015

> On Jul 3, 2015 1:34 PM, "poma" <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It works OK as whole, for the current git:
>
> Excellent!  This problem is solved.  Now to commit a patch.
>
> --Gene

Considering the different results that Adam got before, shouldn't we make sure that
others get the same success with Gene's last proposed patch too?

Perhaps Adam could take Gene's proposed patch, test it and report back, before the
pruposed patch is committed?

BTW, the original commit regarding SYSAPPEND and white spaces affected:

com32/elflink/ldlinux/readconfig.c
com32/menu/readconfig.c
core/sysappend.c

The new proposed patch touches a different set of files. Are we sure there aren't
left-overs to correct?

And what about other files? For instance, are there any similar issues with
"core/fs/pxe/urlparse.c"?

(I am still curious as to why this issue did not affect CLI nor menu.c32, but only
vesamenu.c32.)

TIA,
Ady.