[syslinux] EFI: PXE: "My IP is 0.0.0.0" (Problem building main.c)

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 06:32:24 PDT 2015

> Please see the new code at
> https://github.com/ppatpat/syslinux/blob/master/efi/main.c

 I'm having a bit of a problem with the build using the latest version of
 main.c. I get an error that stops the build because variable i is redefined
in efi_create_binding.
On line 104 i is defined as UINTN and then on line 182 it is redefined
as int. I deleted 182 but just thought I  would mention it.

 Jeff Sloan
<<<

Silly error when pasting code, thanks for mentioning it. Already updated.

If you are able to test this patch PXE booting on multi-NIC
platforms please let us know your results.

The most valuable test is performed when 2 or more client's NICs are
connected to live networks (one of which must contain the PXE server).
On different boots the PXE net should be alternatively connected to
NIC_1, NIC_2, etc.The client should always PXE boot correctly despite
the NIC where the PXE net is connected to.

Best,
Patrick