[syslinux] Alternate git repo

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:27:59 PDT 2015

I currently have access to push to the official repo at git.zytor.com
but not git.kernel.org.  It's my understanding that getting me access
to git.kernel.org would take quite a bit of effort, approvals, and
probably exceptions.

>> As it stands, repo.or.cz has a repo that's a mirror-mode (not
>> pushable) created by Sebastian Herbszt, a past contributor.  There's
>> also a namespace on github.com that could be used.
>
> Still lurking around.

I figured that was likely the case.

>> hpa/Matt, with your permission I'd like to work on your behalf to get
>> both of these prepared and up to date.
>
> Just contact me if any action is required on my part.

Thanks.  The unfortunate part of switching from mirror-mode is that
the current would have to be renamed (if that's even possible) or
deleted.

--
-Gene