[syslinux] wiki updates WAS repo.or.cz links are no longer valid.

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:14:43 PDT 2015

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 01:48:21PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin via Syslinux wrote:
> > On 06/17/2015 07:13 AM, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:
> > >
> > > Pushing the tags should be trivial.  If HPA doesn't do it first, I'll do it
> > > once I have access.
> > >

> > Fixed.
> >
> > I have also removed the git.kernel.org repository.
> >

> Wiki page http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/Development#Tracking_SYSLINUX_development_with_GIT
> is update.
>

> Groeten
> Geert Stappers

There are additional editions to be made to the wiki. I don't perform
them myself because:

_ It is not clear to me what will happen to the kernel.org repo.

_ I don't know what will happen to the zytor repo.

_ There have been no new commits yet pushed directly to the new
repo.or.cz/syslinux.git (I'd rather wait for actual use / feedback
about it).

_ Only very few wiki editors have privileges / permissions to edit
certain wiki pages (and I am not one of them).

Regards,
Ady.