[syslinux] EFI: PXE: "My IP is 0.0.0.0"

S. Schauenburg s.schauenburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:54:08 PDT 2015

Hello Gene,

thanks a lot for your patch! It doesn't work yet, but I have some more
information.

Before the patch, the boot sequence ended with the following:
  NBP file download successfully.
Getting cached packet
My IP is 0.0.0.0

After the patch it ended with the following (note that the IP is the same
as the Station IP address):
  NBP file download successfully.
LibLocateHandle returned nr 8
Handle [0] gave -3 00000000