[syslinux] Compliment WAS: UEFI: Failed to load ldlinux.e64/ldlinux.e32

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Wed Oct 7 04:25:43 PDT 2015

Hello Gene,
(Hello mailinglist)

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 06:27:23AM -0400, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Geert Stappers <stappers op stappers.nl> wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 10:27:15PM -0400, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:
> >}
> >} Further testing, preferably of ...<snip/>
> >
> > Please tell in your feedback
> > if you did get a message about disabling UseDefaultAddress on the screen.

 <snip/>

> > Genec: Respect! Respect!
> > Yes twice kudos. One for the technical skills
>
> Fortunately it didn't take much effort.

Yes, due _your_ technical skills.  ( please accept the compliment )

> > and one for the
> > effort of finding the e-mail address of people effect by the issue.
> > I would have just address the mailinglist, the Syslinux community as a whole.
> > But hey, the personal approach might be good for our project, Syslinux.
>
> Then comes the questions of if a given user is currently subscribed.

You are doing good. It is a nice service sending those extra copies.
The only harm that can happen is that people expect that service as normal.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
With a mindset of  _we_ are this community (yes, please, be a good community member)
--
Leven en laten leven