[syslinux] {syslinux} Hyper-V Gen 2 waiting for ldlinux.e64

Clements, James James.Clements at affiliate.oliverwyman.com
Mon Oct 12 03:00:10 PDT 2015

Hi Geert, I have just tested with the latest syslinux.efi downloaded from http://stappers.it/git/syslinux/efi64/efi/syslinux.efi and I see the following on the console:

PXE Network Boot using IPv4
  Station IP address is 192.168.205.50
  Server IP address is 192.168.205.1
  NBP filename is efi64/syslinux.efi
  NBP filesize is 196928 Bytes
  Downloading NBP file...
  Successfully downloaded NBP file.
Getting cached packet
My IP is 192.168.205.50
Load_env32 start

I still see the same issue though, ldlinux.e64 is requested but never transfers.

Thanks,

James

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.