[syslinux] Hyper-V Gen 2 waiting for ldlinux.e64

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:22:06 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Clements, James via Syslinux
<syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:

>> > The screen displays the following:
>> >
>> > PXE Network Boot using IPv4
>> >    Station IP address is 192.168.205.50
>> >    Server IP address is 192.168.205.1
>> >    NBP filename is efi64/syslinux.efi
>> >    NBP filesize is 200096 Bytes
>> >    Downloading NBP file...
>> >    Successfully downloaded NBP file.
>> > Getting cached packet
>> > My IP is 192.168.205.50
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > James
>>
>> So nothing with "disable UseDefaultAddress"
>> No signs of any repeating / any loops  on the console of the booting VM.
>>
>> IIRC can
>> http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/Development/Debugging#Syslinux
>> _Dynamic_Debugger
>> only be used after ldlinux being loaded ...
>>

> Nope, nothing like that. I'm not really sure how to proceed, but I notice on your IRC channel that you advertise a 'devel 6.04-preN' verion. Is it worth me trying that?

These are the closest to such binaries for now.  The following
binaries have some dirty hacks I hope we don't really have to do
though hopefully they'll hint as to what's going on:

https://sites.google.com/site/genecsyslinux/sl604p0g19-x64.tgz?attredirects=0&d=1

--
-Gene